Foundations for your Yoga Practice
Journey into these foundation concepts for Yoga Practice as you explore alignment, breath and core stability and much more.....
Learn to explore alignment of your pelvis and spine, combine your breath pattern while moving and maintaining core stability. Throughout this course, You will gain an understanding of how to access the proper breath pattern as you move through different asanas. Explore these concepts and Allow your body feel the benefits.
This course is for anyone, willing to explore, to gain deeper understanding within their body.
This online course contains:
- Unlimited access to the curriculum during lifetime of course!
- Unlimited log ins!
- 12 Sections..... and more
- Weekly Zoom meetings for 8 weeks
- One private coaching session, per enrollment
- Video content, pdf content
- Single asana videos,descriptions with recommendations for practice
- Short sequence asana videos ( 2 to 3 asanas combined)
- Longer sequences, 30 mins to 1 hour
- Access to future updates, for free!
This is a bundled course, which means you have access to 2 course curriculum's, when You sign up!
Begin with Foundations for your Yoga Practice,
followed by Yoga with Carol-Anne Robinson
Enrollment open until January 30th 2018!
Closes 9pm Jan 30th 2018!
Course begins January 31 2018!
Weekly content released over 10 weeks!
Weekly team Zoom calls for 10 weeks with recordings!
One Online Private Coaching session within the first 3 weeks!
Introductory offer of 497$ CAN funds!
Payment plans available!
- Explore alignment & breath in lying
- Explore seated alignment & breath
- Explore shoulder position
- Beginning of transitioning your body in space
- Explore Standing alignment & breath
- Explore Standing shoulder position
- Explore transitioning body in space
- Begin co-activation
- Explore Key poses
- Bridge & Advancing bridge
- 4 Point
- Chair pose
- Attunement & Introduction to Essential oils
Week 6 - 10
- Explore Key poses in seated & standing position
- Arm balances, backbends, beginning of inversions, restorative
- Short Sequence practice
- Building into longer sequences
- Mantra section
- Mudra section
Carol-Anne Robinson has practiced as a Canadian Registered Physiotherapist for 25 years. Carol-Anne certified with The Kaivalya Yoga Method 500 hour Instructor Certificate in 2020. Carol-Anne began her Yoga certification journey with Aroma Yoga in spring of 2015 and certified in Suspension Yoga in Fall of 2016. Carol-Anne's love of equestrian activities lead her to certify with Certified Horsemanship Association Instructor, level 3 English and Western in 2009.
I have been fortunate to combine a life long passion for horses along with my understanding of posture and movement concurrently. My passions have led me to many wonderful Instructors and very informative courses. Since I began teaching yoga 2015 , I have passionately integrated foundation concepts within Aroma and Suspension yoga classes. As time progressed, I realized I was also sharing these concepts within Equestrian lessons. EquinAY developed in 2019 as a beautiful combination of alignment, yoga , suspension yoga, horsemanship , massage and stretching lessons included with our riding program. Guided with ongoing education, I am thrilled to share my journey in combining movement, alignment, asana, knowledge of interacting with horses along with the benefits of essential oils in a unique and wholistic way! The creation of these online courses is a project filled with enthusiasm, passion and simple techniques to assist your discovery.
Please join me, as we share this journey.